Saturday, January 7, 2017

Hodgepodge 70/365 - Horoscope

I don't believe in astrology, although I do seem to be a "classic" Sagittarius (wanderlust plus a spiritual bent). Still, I like to look at good horoscopes just for fun. This is this week's Rob Brezsny Free Will Astrology prognostication for me and all my fellow Sag's:

I hope you will seek out a wide range of intoxicating experiences in 2017. The omens predict it. Fate sanctifies it. I hope you will gracefully barrel your way through the daily whirl with a constant expectation of sly epiphanies, amusing ecstasies, and practical miracles. There has rarely been a time in your life when you've had so much potential to heal old wounds through immersions in uncanny bliss. But please note: The best of these highs will NOT be induced by drugs or alcohol, but rather by natural means like sex, art, dancing, meditation, dreamwork, singing, yoga, lucid perceptions, and vivid conversations. 

Sounds good to me. If this is any indication, 2017 could end up being pretty interesting. Ha ha! I'll take it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'd take that year, too!